Sunday, February 16, 2014

Name Change

I have decided to change the title of this blog. I did this, not only because I felt it was time for a change, but to more accurately reflect my current situation.

One of my parent's good friends used to say that he "Never travelled; He had adventures." Needless to say that life with fainting, headaches, and a service dog has proven to be quite an adventure.

Even though I didn't choose this disease and have no idea why I have it, I have to live with it. I will not let it define me. And I will fight with all I have. There are many times when I felt there are only two choices in dealing with the fainting- one can either cry or laugh. For the most part, I choose to laugh.

I promise there will be more Dora stories, poetry, and just life in general. Please join me in this new and crazy adventure!

Go with God!
sconesail and Dora

No comments:

Post a Comment