Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Some Changes: Less poetry, More stories.
 
I know I haven’t been blogging as much lately. There has been a lot going on-both good and bad. I got a service dog.  The headaches are still bad. School has started- so I am back to volunteering and that helps a lot too.

Over the past few weeks, I have been thinking more this whole journey through migraines and fainting.  So I am going to introduce some more stories and things that have happened over the past fourteen years. So, in addition to many Dora stories, I have decided to introduce a “flashback” section of the blog. So welcome to my crazy life!

I can promise more stories, some good, some bad, but all have shaped this crazy life of mine.

Note: many names will be changed to protect the innocent, the guilty, and my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment